Art and industry. Instruction in drawing applied to the industrial and fine arts, as given in the colleges of agriculture and the mechanic arts, and in the public schools and other public educational institutions in the United States.
Publisher: [s.n.] in Washington
Written in English
- Agricultural education,
- Industrial arts
|Other titles||Education in Industrial Art and Fine Arts, vol. 2; a Introduction and miscellaneous materials|
|The Physical Object|
|Number of Pages||148|
- Introduction to artificial intelligence
- Machine equipment for efficient office operation
- Jesse Goddard
- WordPerfect 6.1 for Windows essentials
- Empowering Teachers and Parents
- Long range planning for the air traffic system.
- Inter-taluk disparities in industrial development in Bangalore District
- The Selected Correspondence of Karl A. Menninger, 1919-1945
- Unravelling Genes
- Plant layout and design.
- Simple sermons for a sinful age
- Ninth National Conference on Rural Public Transportation
- Pure joy
- The Dream
- Entre es made easy.
- Report of the Committee of Ways and Means on the petition of Robert Burnside
- Improving the evaluation of DOL/ETA pilot and demonstration projects
- The place of Zoroaster in history